What is diaper rash: –
The skin of your newborn baby is very sensitive. No matter how careful you are, it is very likely that the baby will get diaper rash at some point. Diaper rashes are very common problem in young children and there are many Home Remedies for Diaper Rash in Infants.
The problem of diaper rash will definitely be a problem for your newborn baby. It is a type of skin irritation caused by bacterial or fungal infections. Basically it is one of the many diaper side effects caused by diapers.
Domestic and natural treatment of diaper rash is very easy for children.
How to identify diaper rash:-
- Red marks and scratches on diaper-covered area
- Mild swelling in diaper area
- Baby crying during diaper change
- Babies experiencing burning or pain while urinating
What causes diaper rashes:-
- There is a possibility of a diaper rash by not wearing a properly sized diaper.
- Children whose skin is sensitive are more likely to get diaper rashes.
- A mild bacterial infection can also cause diaper rash.
- In the diaper, the skin can become inflamed due to exposure to urine for a long time.
How to prevent Diaper Rashes:-
- Wet diapers causes diaper rash, so change your baby’s wet or dirty diaper immediately.
- If you notice symptoms of diaper rash, then immediately clean the area and apply medicated powder or cream. Medicated cream contains antibacterial ingredients that eliminate bacterial infections.
- Change baby diaper in every 4-5 hours
- Wash your baby’s clothes separately with mild detergent that does not contain chemicals that do not cause itching on your baby’s skin.
- Use right sized diaper for your baby, not too tight or loose.
- If possible, use cotton nappies in day and use diapers only at nights.
Home remedies for diaper rash in infants:-
After taking precautions many times, the baby gets diaper rash but there is no need to panic. Let us tell you some home remedies to avoid this:
- Coconut oil :- Use coconut oil for massage the lower part of your baby. Coconut oil prevents fungus or microbial infection on your baby’s body.
- Aloe Vera :- Aloe Vera helps relieve rash and irritation in children very quickly. Its best advantage is that it shows its effect very quickly. Apply aloe Vera gel to baby diaper area. It ends burning sensation from rashes.
- Vaseline petroleum jelly :- Rub Vaseline petroleum jelly on children’s rashes. This will relieve your child from pain and will also treat rashes.
- Tea tree oil :- Tea tree oil is also considered very effective. This oil not only removes all the problems related to the skin of the elders but also the children. Mix a little water in tea tree oil and apply it on the skin of the baby’s rashes. This gives the child a lot of rest.
- Milk :- Soak a clean cotton cloth in milk. Tap it on the child’s skin. This will relieve swelling from diaper rashes.
Diaper rashes are not a decease, it is just a infection. Use these Home remedies for diaper rash in your new born babies to prevent from diaper rashes. Keep cleanliness round your baby.
Which home remedies you use for your babies diaper rashes. Please comment and share.