Summer Skin Care Tips – Summer has arrived; this is a season in which our skin requires different types of care. Care is necessary to maintain beauty, regardless of the weather. The summer season brings many problems whether it is related to beauty or health.
The rays of the sun and the pollution spreading in the environment cause great harm to the skin. Many problems arise on the face such as black head, blackhead and pimples. In this case, if the skin is oily then you may have to face many problems.
Here today we will talk about some tips and face packs, with the help of which we can easily get rid of these problems.
Sunscreen is very important:-
The most important thing for skin in summer is sunscreen. In summer, you should always apply sunscreen, whether you are at home or outside. It protects you from pollution and harmful rays of the sun. According to dermatologists, sunscreen should be of SPF30 at least, the higher the SPF, the lower the effect of the sun’s UV rays on the skin. Apply sunscreen on face and neck well before stepping out.
Moisturizer is also important:-
Do not think that if you apply sunscreen in summer, moisturizer is not required. Many women think like it and make mistakes. Moisturizer is very important even in summer, one thing you have to keep in mind is that moisturizer, you were using in winter which will not work in summer. In summer, use a mild moisturizer according to your skin as the moisturizer used in winter is heavy and greasy.
In summer, reduce makeup as much as possible because the heat causes sweating. If there is more makeup on the face, then the makeup will get washed away due to which the face can look bad. One more reason can be that makeup means more cosmetics, which can also cause a summer reaction or any other skin related problem.
Don’t forget to drink water:-
The most important thing in summer is water. Water is the solution to every problem related to the skin. Drinking sufficient amount of water leads to skin rejuvenation. It hydrates the skin and makes it shiny. At least 7-8 glasses should be consumed in summer. Keep a water bottle with you whenever you get out of the house. Summer Skin Care Tips
Skin cleaning is also necessary:-
The biggest problem that comes in the summer is pimples and spots caused by sweat. Therefore it is very important to keep the skin clean in summer. Wash the face with a good face wash 2-3 times a day and after that apply moisturizer. Before sleeping at night, do face cleansing and apply Aloe Vera gel.
Pay attention to diet:-
If the diet is not right then nothing is right whether beauty or health. Add green vegetables and fruits in the diet. Eat fruits containing vitamin C like oranges, pineapples etc these are very beneficial for both hair and skin.
Use toner too:-
Toner is very important in your beauty routine, especially if you are suffering from oily skin or acne. It can reduce redness and swelling caused by heat and makes skin smooth. Sensitive skin may also benefit from toner. You can also use homemade toner.
Don’t forget the rest of the body:-
In summer, protecting only facial skin should not be the aim; whatever part of the body comes in direct contact with the sun rays also should be protected. Whenever you come out, cover hair with a scarf and use shades for your eyes. Take special care of hands and feet too.
Now we talked about some tips which are important to take care of in the summer. Apart from all these things, many such ingredients are available in our houses, with the help of which good skin care can be done. With these available ingredients, making a face pack at home and applying it on the face, summer problems can be avoided.
Curd and Tomato Face Pack:-
Yogurt is a simple and healthy ingredient found in every household. It contains nutrients as well as pro-biotic suited to the gut, which significantly boost our internal health. But we cannot forget that yogurt is beneficial for health as well as beauty.
- Take 1 tomato and cut it into 2
- Grind it in a blender.
- Add 1 tablespoon curd and mix well.
- Apply it on face and neck
- Leave for at least 10-15 minutes and wash off with normal water.
If the skin is oily then this face pack will be very helpful for you. It removes the access oil by going deep into the skin.
Cucumber and Milk Face Pack:-
Rich in vitamins, minerals and other nutrients, cucumber is one of those natural ingredients that can benefit your skin.
- Take 1 tablespoon cucumber pulp
- Grind the cucumber into a smooth paste
- Add 1 teaspoon of raw milk and mix it well
- Apply well on face and neck
- Leave for at least 15 minutes and wash off with cold water.
Summer Skin Care Tips
Multani mitti and rose water Face Pack:-
Multani mitti contains active siliconate which gives fresh look to skin. If you have pimples, wrinkles or freckles on your face, apply a face pack made of multani mitti.
- Take 2 tablespoon of Multani mitti
- Add rose water and make a fine paste
- Apply this paste on face and neck
- Leave for at least 15-20 minutes and wash off with normal water.
Lemon Face and Aloe Vera Pack:-
Lemon is used in many beauty products. It helps in removing your face, pimples, blackheads, sunburn etc.
- Take 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- Mix with 2 tablespoons of aloe Vera gel and 1 tablespoon of honey
- Apply this paste on face and neck
- Leave for at least 15 minutes and wash off with normal water.
Honey and banana Face Pack:-
Honey is a natural antioxidant, which is beneficial for our skin and hair. It protects the skin from damage from sun rays and pollution and keeps the skin young.
- Take 1/2 ripe banana
- Mix with 1 teaspoon honey
- Apply this mix on face and neck properly
- Wash after 20-25 min with normal water
Sandalwood and orange peel Face Pack:-
Sandalwood has been used for centuries to remove various skin problems. It can be used in both oil and powder forms, however, sandalwood powder is more commonly used.
- Take 1 tablespoon of sandalwood powder and 1 tablespoon of orange peel powder
- Make a smooth paste by adding required rose water
- Apply this mixture well on face and neck
- Wait for 15-20 minutes and wash off with plain water.
Papaya and turmeric Face Pack:-
Papaya is rich in abundant potassium, which has a tendency to hydrate dry and dull skin. For smooth and glowing skin you can use papaya as a face pack.
- Take 1/2 cup of ripe papaya and mash it well
- Mix papaya with 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder
- Apply this to face and neck and allow it to dry completely
- Slowly scrub and Rinse with cold water
Besan and neem Face Pack:-
Gram flour is a common substance found in every household, which is considered to be good for health as well as skin. It helps reduce wrinkles, removes tanning and gives a beautiful glow to the skin.
- Take 1 tablespoon besan and 1 tablespoon dried neem powder
- Add 1 tablespoon of yogurt
- Mix them all and prepare a smooth paste
- Apply this mixture on your face and neck
- Leave it for 10-15 minutes and rinse it off with plain water.
Summer Skin Care Tips for oily skin:-
- Oil-free, water-based moisturizer should be used if you have oily skin.
- Use primer before make-up so that in summer, make-up will last longer.
- If the skin is oily, do not make the mistake of sleeping at night without removing makeup.