“What are the Types of Yoga? – Rules of Yoga” – Nowadays, due to the busy life, most people feel stressed. In this case, yoga can help you. This is an activity that can be healthy both mentally and physically. Yoga is very helpful for making the body healthy and beautiful.
Yoga teaches the art of living. It harmonizes our body, mind and emotions and balances them all. Today’s lifestyle, people are busy on smart phones, eating unhealthy food and sitting at the same place due to hours of work. In such a situation, if you find little time and do yoga for 20-25 minutes as well, then you will get a lot of help.
But before doing yoga it is very important to take care of some things. Let us know the eight rules of yoga that you need to know before doing yoga:-
- Always do yoga at sunrise or sunset only then it will be beneficial. Do not do yoga during the day
- Yoga should always be done in an open environment like terrace, balcony, park etc.
- Do yoga always on an empty stomach. Do not eat anything before 2 hours of yoga and 1 hour of yoga.
- Initially try to do easy yoga, do not try to do asana forcibly.
- Always do yoga in comfortable clothes.
- Do not take bath immediately after doing yoga. Because the body becomes hot after doing yoga, if you take bath immediately then there is a possibility of cold.
- If possible, always do yoga under the supervision of a trainer.
- Keep your mind calm while doing yoga and concentrate on yoga.
There are many types of yoga, let us talk about these different types of yoga:-
Vinyasa Yoga is considered the most useful for weight loss. It is also known as the Breath Synchronized Movement. Vinyasa Yoga is considered useful for obese people because it helps in reducing belly fat.
In this yoga, the speed of breath is balanced. Usually Vinyasa Yoga is inhaled and released quickly.
Like all yogasanas, ashtanga yoga is also derived from Sanskrit. This Ashtanga words is composed of two words, in which the first word “Ashta” means eight and the second Anga word means “Anga”.
Anga of ashtanga yoga:-
- The pain in the back and neck can be removed by doing Ashtanga Yoga every day. It also strengthened the bones of the body and the body becomes flexible.
- Ashtanga yoga leads to development in physical and mental health of a person.
It is also known as hot yoga. Yogacharya Vikram Chaudhary has developed ‘Vikram Hot Yoga’. This is done in hot temperature. This 90-minute yoga session is done inside the room and its temperature is kept above forty degrees centigrade or even more. This is done because whenever this yoga is done, then you sweat a lot. This yoga action is done in a very hot environment; hence it is named hot yoga. The goal of Vikram Yoga is to maintain normal well-being.
By doing this yoga activity, you sweat. Therefore it is also helpful in weight loss. Regular practice of Bikram Yoga Poses makes the body flexible and energized.
Kundalini is a form of yoga which is made up of different techniques of mind, body and senses. Its energy is usually represented in our body by connecting all the chakras in the shape of a curved serpent inside the spinal cord. The seven chakras of the body can be awakened with the help of Kundalini Yoga. This is truly spiritual yoga. It not only imparts spiritual strength but it is also very beneficial for health. It is possible to treat and prevent many diseases.
- Kundalini Yoga strengthens the immunity, which increases the body’s ability to fight many diseases.
- It converts negative energy into positive, which creates positive attitudes and emotions and reduces anger.
- Helps digestion, glands, blood circulation, and lymph system to function better.
Power yoga is another type of yoga that is composed of Ashtanga yoga. Dynamic yoga asanas are practiced in this yoga. Power yoga is different from traditional yoga. In this, you do not have to sit in one place and practice yoga. In this yoga you have to do more movements.
Practicing power yoga gives you physical fitness and mental strength. This form of yoga not only helps to increase stamina, but it also helps in reducing weight. Due to its speed and fast nature, power yoga is like an aerobic workout, where yoga is done fast and in continuity. . When you practice power yoga regularly and under someone’s guidance, your body helps in gaining stability, balance, and posture and tone body.
Hatha means will-power, and here it refers to disciplined practice and conduct using will-power and energy. Like other yoga postures, hatha yoga also works to remove various disorders of the body and to return the lost mental peace and calm the mind, increase the resolving power and awaken the mysterious powers of the soul.
Hatha Yoga is a series of several types of yogasanas. It is made up of two Hatha words “ha” and “tha” where “ha means sun” and “tha means moon” and yoga combines both. Hatha Yoga means to balance the Sun and Moon in your body. Hatha Yoga is said to be located in a state of equilibrium with the Sun and the Moon. They are considered to be the two pillars of the human body. The living power of the Sun penetrates through a person’s heart and teaches to control the breaths and circulates blood.
Yoga plays an important role in keeping humans happy in every way. There are countless benefits of doing yoga. Yoga keeps the human body healthy and keeps the mind pure.
Yoga is a wonderful action through which a person can control his brain. At the same time, the way man’s lifestyle has become, only balance can be made through yoga.
Also Read :-